CREATIVE TEAM LEAD | MOTORBIKES (10363)
Our client is a global design and innovation firm with more than 150 ambitious employees from 30 different nations, with a vast range of skills, cultural backgrounds and experiences. They create brand experiences and design innovative products and services for brands worldwide. Their passion is to transform ideas into realities. Brands worldwide trust them to sharpen, shape and create their future, delivering on their brand’s unique values by working closely with them and thinking creatively.
To establish and grow their international Communication Design Team we are looking for an experienced
CREATIVE TEAM LEAD | MOTORBIKES
- Steering of the conceptual and communication design for motorbike brands
- Envision the design team and take over responsibility for the qualitative output of the specified creative team
- Create surprising new graphics, that are a game-changer in the motorcycle world
- Create a sustainable visual graphical brand vision, which makes the brands very unique and most desirable for their specific target groups
- Intensively teamwork within the communication team set-up and with other specialized design teams
- Selection, management and leadership of a specialized creative team of designers (5 to 8 people)
- Development of their skills, their creativity as well as their customer intimacy
- Represent strong creative competence to support the Account Management team by consulting and inspiring the client
- Draw on own strong graphic design skills to add final touches to results and to act as a role-model in the education of the designers
Candidates should bring a huge passion for outstanding creative design work, which can lead a brand into a unique field of perception. The ideal person for this role likes to work continuously on long-term impact of a brand instead of short-time creative bursts. Candidates should have a strong personal history in action gravity sports - preferably in the motorcycle sport. They are graduated graphic designers with several years of job-experience in a creative and/or communication design agency. Ideally the have already lead a team of creatives.