HEAD OF GLOBAL CRM | LUXURY BRAND (10365)
Our client is one of the world’s leading luxury fashion brands and stands for modern elegance and cool glamour. With around 1,100 points of sale, the company is present in 80 countries worldwide and offers its customers a high-end product portfolio for clothing and accessories.
Established throughout North America, Europe, and Asia and supported by 18 national subsidiaries, the group employs more than 1.800 people around the globe.
To strengthen their global marketing & communications team in Munich we are looking for an experienced
HEAD OF GLOBAL CRM | LUXURY BRAND
The global CRM department is responsible for the allocation and communication of strategic CRM data and KPIs including the relevance set/ influencing criteria on the CRM objective performance.
The purpose of this role is to identify and generate insights into relevant client knowledge and pursue strategic data management. The Head of Global CRM maintains the CRM system’s core functionalities and is thus responsible for requirements assessment of success drivers to increase performance of CRM metrics as enabler for increasing efficiencies of sales and marketing efforts.
- Managing corporate CRM directives and guidelines, setting-up CRM objectives and KPI measurements, including full responsibility of building and managing a team.
- Getting the global CRM system functionalities to the next level by assessing success drivers within business requests with key stakeholders. Fostering initial process structures around the customer journey and enhancing them according to the needs, eventually transferring into business requirements.
- Working together with HQ IT to enhance the data base with further data back-end optimisation activities to enhance the CRM data base.
- Establishing a customer centric mind-set within the organisation, internationally directed and set up in key regions and its respective workflows within the internal teams. Keen to drive change management towards a truly CRM data driven organisation, seeing the big picture within a mosaic of opportunities and providing a deep understanding of the power of analytics.
- Planning the phase model of a short- & long-term global Business Plan (including global budget management) for CRM activities and developing standards for roll-out activities.
- Delivering of regular CRM insights and monitoring of the strategic metrics in cooperation with the respective peers from HQ, regional and business service teams.
- Maintenance of the CRM system and user training, as well as corporate direction on CRM issues.
- Ensuring the monitoring of all CRM activities with corporate CRM KPIs performance tracking and responsible for the reporting on all management levels. Preparing assessment of change to CRM system requests and thereof adjustment to the roll-out plan.
- University degree or equivalent working experience
- Broad experience within CRM with several years in a lead/ senior CRM position
- Strong leader and entrepreneur with the ability to drive change
- Strong management skills (international team, leading external companies, etc…)
- Deep knowledge of CRM analytics, benchmark standards, correlations and deep dives in data
- Excellent understanding of the key metrics of CRM applications
- Experienced in set-up (including requirements assessment, prioritisation, tender, etc.), system roll-out (alignment with market, launch control planning, etc.) and maintenance (Change requests management, etc.) of CRM process and application
- Keen on bringing the customer into the centre of mind-sets and to focus on strategic considerations
- Highly organized, hands-on, entrepreneur mentality and used to work in an international environment
- Digitally savvy
- Fluent in English; German skills would be of advantage
The candidate in this role is responsible for the global CRM strategic direction, regional and CRM functional roll-out management, resource and budget planning. The Head of Global CRM is a team lead function within the global Marketing & Communications department and involves close alignment with stakeholders and business ownership with internal and external partners and teams.