DESIGN LEAD | USER EXPERIENCE (10378)
Experience is not a collection of screens, but a continuum of moments!
Our client belongs to the new generation of innovative design studios, whose goal it is to create valuable and emotional experiences for users. They are a super international, multi-disciplinary team of designers from around the world, shaping delightful and meaningful experiences. With user research, interaction and visual design as well as prototyping and development, they support each stage in innovative software development.
Their clients range from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups across very diverse industries. And because they care for responsibility, strive for reliability and create what they love, they need a passionate creative to foster further growth.
This is where you come in … we are looking for you, who can define with intelligence, push with passion, and reflect with empathy.
DESIGN LEAD | USER EXPERIENCE
( m / f )
We are looking for a Design Lead driven to invent and design solutions for challenges in automotive, transportation and / or Fin Tech.
- Head the Design team for UX software projects
- Provide design and strategy direction to your design team
- Work closely with the development team to ensure design specifications are implemented
- Client and project management
- Provide direction and hands-on leadership for design research, design strategy, information architecture development and interaction design for software products
- Prepare and deliver proposals, presentations and workshops to potential and existing clients
- Support the business development and management
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree in Interaction Design or a related design discipline
- Several years of professional experience in designing user interfaces and UX concepts
- A few years of professional experience in project, team and client management
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience as project leader as well as an individual contributor
- Proactive team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellence English skills, German would be of advantage
Are you obsessed with filling up the wall with ideas, transforming randomness to relevance and bringing awakenings and smiles to the experience?!
Do you like to define problems, shape opportunities and realize experiences with a multidisciplinary and truly international team? Then come and join the future of innovative experience design!
You’ll find challenging projects for global clients in a surrounding without hierarchies and restraints. You’ll get the opportunity to pursue your interests and to implement own ideas!
Never worked in Germany before? No problem … they provide visa sponsorship and support with the whole application process for a German work permit and your relocation to Germany.
Sounds great? Then we'd love to hear from you!