HEAD OF E-COMMERCE | GLOBAL B2C BRAND (10408)
Our client is one of the world’s leading luxury brands and stands for modern elegance and glamour. With around 1,100 points of sale, the company is present in 80 countries worldwide and offers its customers a high-end product portfolio for clothing and accessories.
Established throughout North America, Europe, and Asia and supported by 18 national subsidiaries, the group employs almost 2.000 people around the globe.
To strengthen their global marketing team in Munich we are looking for an experienced
HEAD OF E-COMMERCE | GLOBAL B2C BRAND
The Head of eCommerce manages all operational and strategic functions of the global e-Commerce business with focus on value creation, growth, customer experience and product offering.
- Management of business growth (e.g. market places, collaboration, launch strategies, etc.) and technical development in alignment with IT, Finance, Brand, Sales and Regions
- Global P&L responsibility for all e-Commerce activities in EU, US and Asia
- Project management/ PM supervision of internal and external resources
- Adaptation of e-Commerce activities and country-specific requirements in cooperation with local sales and e-Commerce managers
- Close cooperation with marketing to define, supervise and monitor the execution of integral online campaigns
- Management of the e-Commerce team based in HQ and merchandise and service teams (partly abroad)
- Establishing and optimizing business and operational processes
- Observes digital trends and innovations, their evaluation and piloting
- Direct report to the VP Marketing
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economic Computer Science or any related field
- Several years experience in leading functions of eCommerce businesses with a proven track record of managing and scaling an eCommerce unit
- Broad, international experience in eCommerce. Fashion industry experience would be a plus
- Strong project management background/ skills. Preferably experience in international business management
- Good technical understanding of data flows and systems in the area of Shop, PIM, CRM
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Highly entrepreneurial mind-set, self-driven working style, data driven and customer focused mind-set
- Passion for fashion
- Excellent English. German skills would be a plus
What's in for You?
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Excellent canteen, social benefits and special sales prices for employees
We are looking for a strong, internationally experienced Head of eCommerce, a leader with track record in B2C to optimize and scale the global e-commerce activities as well as the organization as part of the omnichannel-sales-approach.