SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT MANAGER | FASHION BRAND (10406)
Our client is one of the world’s leading luxury fashion brands and stands for modern elegance and cool glamour. With around 1,100 points of sale, the company is present in 80 countries worldwide and offers its customers a high-end product portfolio for clothing and accessories.
Established throughout North America, Europe, and Asia and supported by 18 national subsidiaries, the group employs more than 1.800 people around the globe.
To strengthen their global marketing & communications team in Munich we are looking for an experienced
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT MANAGER | FASHION BRAND
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Social Media Manager to join the Digital team. If you are fashion obsessed and a massively creative thinker with a passion for digital, then this is the perfect role for you! The role holder will also be identifying new opportunities and trends within the digital environment and producing content to ensure maximum brand awareness.
- Maintaining and developing content on the social media sites to improve brand awareness & perception, increase community size and engagement for each channel
- Planning content in advance and developing entertaining themes
- Responsible for developing digital brand assets from briefing the creative through to delivery which can include managing external production and approval process
- If attending fashion events and shoots, recording interviews, managing Instagram and Facebook content, creating engaging video content for IG stories
- Measuring and monitoring and extracting out key findings and sharing those with the team
- Using content management systems
- Working with the Editorial manager to plan social content in line with the wider marketing and content plan
- Working with the creative manager to make sure social media content is aligned with wider brand creative
- Working with Social Media Campaign Manger and Performance Manager to align content that is needed for full funnel and performance campaigns
- Comprehensive experience in working in a similar digital role preferably for a fashion, beauty or lifestyle brand
- Creative thinker, with proven experience in proposing and implementing new ideas
- The ability to edit videos for online purposes
- Experience with China (WeChat, Weibo, YouKu)
- Proven experience in shooting social media content and writing accompanying copy
- Extensive working knowledge of content management tools
- Clear understanding of social media sites and the ability to sensibly moderate
- Ability to brief others on how to create engaging content
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects independently
- Comprehensive understanding of best social media practices
- Some project management skills
- Ability to manage 3rd party production companies and give them appropriate notice and assets they need
- Technical experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Fluency in English required with excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role requires a candidate to be highly skilled and informed on the current state of social media marketing, the effective way of managing different platforms, copywriting, agency and content management. A willingness to learn and grow combined with a passion for sharing the culture of an international level is necessary.
If you are interested in this challenging leadership position and enjoy working in an international and fast-paced environment, please submit your CV to NAKAMA GERMANY.